Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Conclusion

Four new Hagie detasseling machines would greatly save money on the day to day operations out in the field during detasseling season. The money saved on fluids and maintenance alone will be seen right away during detasseling season. This money being saved on fluids, parts, and labor could be used to toward the new Hagie detasseling machines. The benefits of four new Hagie detasseling machines greatly outweigh the cost. These benefits of the new machines will also be seen far into the future.

3 comments:

  1. You provide a good argument as to why these new machines are necessary. If it were up to me I would make sure these new machines were purchased. Growing up in Nebraska I learned the importance of why detasseling is so important. As a detasseler once I can appreciate an easier way to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Your blog looks both professional and readable. I think that by adding the images, you have done a good job of bringing your proposal to life. I think it would be good to add a link to a website with more information/images of the equipment that you are recommending that they buy so that they can see it (if such a thing exists).

    Another thing that I might change is the length of some of your paragraphs. Both Current Status and Benefits have really long paragraphs that might not be entirely appropriate for the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how concise you have made this proposal, it's much easier to follow that way, and it seems to be just as complete. Good job using some visual aids. I agree that paragraph length might need to be revised, but otherwise good work.

    ReplyDelete